Assistant Store Manager - Kirkcaldy
Assistant Store Manager - Non Food Retailer - Job Summary
This is a fantastic opportunity with one of the UK's leading non-food retailers based in Kirkcaldy. The company offers a market leading work/life balance within a challenging retail environment alongside an excellent focus on customer service. Due to the company's expansion, there are also fantastic opportunities for career development.
Our client is one of Britain's leading retailers. Due to their continuing expansion they can offer unrivaled development opportunities and prospects.
Assistant Store Manager - Non Food Retailer - Role Responsibility
- Managing and controlling the overall operation of the store including the provision of high store standards
- Managing supplier relationship and processing orders
- Reviewing and securing the required level of profitability
- Strong emphasis on sales development
- Recruiting, training and developing staff to encourage effective performance and prepare them for progression to their next role
- Developing relationships with existing and new trade customers
Assistant Store Manager - Non Food Retailer - The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in retail management
- An excellent record in training and developing staff
- A flexible person with a very "hands on" approach to management
- A very customer service orientated approach
- Strong training, development and sales skills
- Excellent store merchandising standards
Detail2Retail is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UK's leading Retailers.
Apply for Assistant Store Manager - Kirkcaldy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly