Maintenance Manager - Mallory Court Hotel, Leamington Spa
Full Time Maintenance Manager – Mallory Court Hotel
Love Life – Love Your Job – Join the Team
We are looking for a Full Time Maintenance Manager who is as passionate about hospitality as we are to join the award winning team at Mallory Court Hotel. This is an exciting time for Mallory, with a new Spa arriving 2017.
Our ideal candidate will need to be responsible for the maintenance of the Hotel and Spa whilst ensuring an accurate maintenance service is provided and repairs are dealt with appropriately and in a timely manner in order that guests expectations are met during their stay. At Mallory Court it is ALL about our guests, being 100% customer focused with a ‘can do’ attitude, sense of humour, alongside an eye for detail.
Essential skills and qualifications required:
- Qualified in pool plant management and machinery maintenance as well as qualified NICEIC electrician
- Have a thorough understanding of business premises, an ability to identify short, medium and long term needs
- Control and monitor contracted periodic maintenance particularly statutory compliance such as fire, legionella, heating, ventilating, air conditioning, lifts and sewerage systems
- Supervise staff in day to day operations and assess job priorities
- Coordinate contractors and team members in delivering projects to satisfactory completion
- Assist in health & safety regimes in compliance with risk assessments
- Ability to build strong service provider relationships
- Knowledge of Health & Safety
- Good administrative skills
- Computer literate
Benefits include:- competitive salary, meals on duty, childcare voucher scheme, discounted stays at EHC properties, training and development and career development opportunities within the group.
Eden Hotel Collection is a privately-owned collection of hotels situated across 5 counties and we are proud to have won ’Small Hotel Group of the Year 2014/15’ at the AA hospitality awards.
Located on the outskirts of historic Royal Leamington Spa and Warwick in the heart of the Warwickshire countryside, Mallory Court is one of the Midland's finest luxury hotels, conference and wedding venues. A stunning 31 bedroom manor house set in 10 acres of grounds, with a number of accolades both for the hotel itself and for the award-winning cuisine, Mallory is the epitome of a quintessential English country house hotel, proud to have been a member of Relais & Chateaux since 1983.
This is a great time to join a fantastic hotel and start your career with the Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Apply for Maintenance Manager - Mallory Court Hotel, Leamington Spa
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly