Sous Chef - Gastro Pub - Fantstic Company - Paid Overtime
Tonic have been tasked with sourcing a sous chef for a fantastic gastro pub just outside of Oxford in Woodstock. Our client is a very ambitious small pub group with plans for growth, they have industry leading practices - these guys really value, reward and develop their team plus they pay overtime!
The successful Sous candidate will be -
- Passionate about food and technically gifted in the kitchen
- A real people person who loves working as part of a team and understands how to manage and get the best out of them
- Customer focused, always willing to go the extra mile
- A personality, with an opinion and a sense of humour
- Someone who wants to start a career with a growing, progressive company
In turn our client will -
- Pay a very competitive hourly salary (everyone in the organisation is paid hourly - even the head chef and the GM) plus shared tips and bonus
- Provide a really great, fun working environment
- Offer development, training and an opportunity to grow within this fantastic business
Our client will assist with relocation if needed, they do not have live-in accommodation however they can put the sucessful candidate up for a period while they source accommodation.
All candidates must be able to prove that they are eligible to live and work in the UK. Due to the volume of applications that we receive we are only able to provide feedback to candidates who are successful at this stage.