General Manager vacancy: The Fishery Inn, Boxmoor, is looking for a passionate General Manager to lead this superb established business. The Fishery is one of our flagship pubs situated just across the road from Hemel Hempstead Train Station.
The Fishery is a restored village pub with plenty of cosy nooks and fireplaces, adding to its country-style charm, not to mention a terrace overlooking the Grand Union Canal for waterside al fresco dining.
A hands-on, personable style is a definite requirement for the successful General Manager, along with keen eye for detail and drive for the highest standards of food and service quality - delivering consistently exceptional guest experiences.
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!