Front of House - The Robert Gillow - Lancaster
Are you looking for part time work? Do you have a bubbly personality, have excellent standards, integrity and enjoy working with people. We may have the perfect role for you.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join to our front of house team at the newly refurbished Robert Gillow, to enhance our strong team, and help us be the best at what we do.
The Robert Gillow will undergo a repositioning in terms of the consumer offer in Bovember 2016. With a mix of traditional favourites and the introduction of some world favourites we aim to provide todays customers with a traditional yet unique style of operation.
This is a fantastic city centre location, in the heart of the shopping area and student circuit, in Lancaster. It is the perfect opportunity for you to be a part of the local community whilst building a new customer base at this site.
We are therefore looking to interview during w/c 31st October 2016.
Regardless of how many hours you work, our customers are in your hands. You will be the face of the Robert Gillow, knowledgeable about our products and most of all you love to look after people, understand what makes them happy and get a buzz from making someone’s day. You will also have a passion for hospitality. The role will also require you to undertake basic food preperation, so experience in this area is also essential.
Our front of house teams work hard to ensure that ‘excellence is a habit’.
We are therefore looking for someone who can demonstrate the following attributes and skills
- Socially confident with excellent interpersonal skills
- Has excellent attention to detail, demonstrating high standards of punctuality, cleanliness and personal presentation
- Indicates a positive ‘can do attitude’
- Enjoys working to high standards and working under pressure
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Is able engage with customers appropriately and respond to their needs
- Demonstrates great product knowledge and able to prepare and serve excellent drinks
- Demonstrate basic food awareness
We offer comprehensive training packages, to ensure that you are to speed with the way we do things. This will include understanding our menus and beers as well as understanding the culture of the site you will be working in.
- Career Progression Plans within our estate
- You will receive an hourly rate of £6.95 - £7.20. with the living wage premium for over 25s.
- 5.6 weeks holiday entitlement, and pension plan.
- 50% discount card, for food at several of our sites, upon completion of Hydes mandatory online training
- Free Uniform