Fitness & Wellbeing Manager - Slough
Right now, we're looking for a Full Time Fitness Manager to join the team in Stoke Poges (near Slough).
About Nuffield Health
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest healthcare charity. We're balancing our social values with strong business discipline to help the UK get healthy and stay that way. We're all about great people - recruiting and nurturing talent in a supportive, development-led, multidisciplinary setting where teamwork means everything.
About the Role
You will be part of the Senior Team at a full proposition Nuffield site and will report directly to the General Manager .
You will have full responsibility and accountability for fitness programming within the club, covering the management, governance, and active selling of three major products and services: Personal Training and Individual Programming, Studio Classes and Swim School. For both Studio Classes and Swim School you will have part-time Coordinators reporting into you.
You will be responsible for the continual improvement of site standards.You will also be the role model for responsible and appropriate conduct for all team members.
There will also be the opportunity to train a limited number of clients and this will be paid in addition to your basic salary.
* REPs level 3 qualified or equivalent.
* Is an experienced personal or fitness trainer with a track record in driving and developing PT revenue
* Has proven experience in effectively designing and managing fitness programmes, both individual and group programmes. Also has the ability to teach studio programmes.
* Has proven management experience, with proven evidence of managing performance, improving potential, and effectively leading teams.
* Has experience of developing strong talent pools and succession plans within their team, and has been involved in training others with regard to technical development.
We will apply to the DBS for disclosure on successful candidates.