Health Assessment Administration Co-Ordinator - Chichester
Nuffield Health is looking for a Health Assessment Administration Co-Ordinator to work at Drayton House in Chichester. This role is a Temporary/Secondment opportunity for 12 months, Full time 37.5 hours per week.
Working alongside the Administration Team Leader, you will be responsible for representing the Nuffield Health brand(s) to our clients. This role will have responsibility and accountability for the day to day administration of an Onsite Health Assessment account; satisfying the needs of the client and customers and ensuring the positive promotion of Nuffield Health.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Supporting the Account Directors and Managers by providing regular updates on your client account base.
* Assisting with the production of annual forecasting information and occasionally attending health fairs and company meetings with the Account Director.
* Hold monthly update meetings with the Account Directors and Managers (face to face or via telephone).
* Answering and investigating ad-hoc queries from other Nuffield Health teams.
* Act as the first point of contact for the bookings team.
* Provide administrative support such as couriering equipment between screening sites, ensuring diaries are highly utilised, managing shared email inboxes and co-ordinate Client Account Details for new and existing accounts.
* Responding to Client queries e.g. billing and invoicing queries.
* Build and maintain relationships with all Nuffield intermediaries and Insurance companies.
* Ensure all Client communication, whether written or verbal, is clear, concise and to the highest standards. This will include managing shared email boxes.
* Mobilise new contracts passed over from the AM/AD team, ensuring excellent execution and successful implementation. Develop and grow the revenue for your client portfolio through maximising eligibility list potential.
Skills and Experience required:
* Educated to minimum of 5 GCSE grades including English and Maths
* Administration experience in a complex and fast paced environment
* Enthusiastic with excellent customer service skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Highly organised & able to work with own initiative
* Confident and competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
* Experience gained in an account management support role (Desirable)
* Touch typing (desirable)
* NB: If you are applying from the NH Contact Centre you must have been employed for a minimum of 12 months.
About Nuffield Health
Nuffield Health is the UK's largest non for profit healthcare organisation, providing clinical, fitness and wellbeing services to the general public, NHS and private businesses nationwide at over 200 locations. With over 13,000 health experts and 300,000 fitness and wellbeing members we are the only provider of integrated health and fitness in the UK.