Photocall Team Member - Butlins Bognor Regis
Reporting to the Photocall Team Leader, the Team Members role is key in delivering a high level of service to all of our guests and team.
Objectives of the job role:
- To assist with the smooth day to day running of a busy Photocall Shop and other photography experience.
- Ensure a safe and fun working environment for both Team & Guests.
- Ensure a high level of cleanliness is maintained at all times.
- Demonstrate empathy with guests and be committed to enhancing the guests' Photographic experience with in Photocall & Butlins.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of photography
- To work as part of a team to achieve a high standard in both photography and guest experience.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Proven experience in busy Shops Environment.
- Excellent communications and motivational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be flexible with regards to working hours
You will be expected to be a Team player with good people skills that would be used to support the team.
Full training will be given, where required, although a basic knowledge of Photography will be an advantage.
Wages and hours of work will be discussed at interview.