Revenue Manager - Cardiff
REVENUE MANAGER for large branded Hotel
Salary up to £50000 per annum + great benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Hotel Revenue Manager / Director of Revenue to join this international property in Wales.
We are looking for a brilliant Rooms Revenue expert to complement the existing Senior Management team.
- Responsible for driving sales for all revenue streams through strategic planning and management of systems to maximise overall revenue.
- Part of the senior management team and work to maximise total revenue, market share and profits through the strategic development and deployment of revenue-driving activities.
- Utilise all revenue management tactics, processes and procedures whilst being responsible for driving total revenue through accommodation, meetings & events and leisure along with supporting the revenue strategy in the Restaurant sectors.
A SUCCESSFUL REVENUE MANAGER MUST....
- Currently working in a medium to large property
- Current or previous experience in the UK is a must
- Experienced managing the whole revenue (Rooms, F&B, M&E, etc)
- Yield Management qualification
- Strong business accumen
- Ability to operate with a certain level of autonomy
- Ability to motivate themselves and with passion to succeed
- Good interpersonal skills
Interested in this great challenge?
Apply for Revenue Manager - Cardiff
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly