Business Development Manager - London
Business Development Manager- Event and Conference Venue -£30-40k
We are currently looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team!
Overall scope and purpose of job:
To drive revenue through penetration of the local and national marketplace; securing new accounts to deliver against agreed targets.
To act as an ambassador for the venue ensuring that a positive brand image is strengthened and maintained in all interactions with customers.
Principle job duties and responsibilities
- To achieve target for new business for the venue
- To achieve a minimum of 10 face-to-face sales calls per week
- To participate in the creation and implementation of the annual Strategic Business Plan
- To develop and fully own the Commercial Action Plan which accurately interprets the objectives of the business
- Anticipate and act upon trough periods in the calendar creating promotions and initiatives to minimise low occupancy
- To identify market trends and competitor practices
- To produce a weekly sales report
- To attend relevant trade fairs and sales trips as required
- To co-ordinate and carry out FAM trips, site inspections and promotional events targeting
- Represent the venue at industry functions, exhibitions etc as required
- Attend the weekly sales and marketing meeting
- Work with other managers in the team to create a sales culture throughout the business
- Commercial Acumen
- Customer Service Skills
- Personal Motivation/Passion and Drive
- Leading and Developing People
- Personal Adaptability
Interested in this role?