General Catering Manager (contract catering) - Birmingham (Mon-Fri)
Tonic have been tasked with looking for a General Manager for a contract catering site in Birmingham city centre. We are looking for someone who is adaptable, knowledgable and knows how to get the best from their team.
Our client is -
- A established market leader within the contract catering sector
- A company who have a proven track record of enhancing employee’s existing skills and advancing careers through developing new ones
- A company conscious of current food and beverage trends, always striving to be ‘the best’ who offer their guests the very best in hospitality - every day
Some details about this job -
- Multi-outlet operation
- Full responsiblity for the site that operates Monday to Friday
- To manage, train and develop the team (30+ )
- Develop new F&B offerings in line with current trends
- To be commercially aware and able exploit potential increases in revenue
What type of person are we looking for?
- A passionate foodie with a strong knowledge of current food trends
- An ideas person who is always looking to improve and develop
- Proven people management skills
- Financial awareness is essential you must have managed a profit and loss account in the past and be able to take advantage of commercial opportunities
In return our client is offering -
- £35-38k per annum (flexible)
- Pension scheme
- Health care package
Candidates MUST prove to be eligible to live and work in the UK. We are sorry, but due to the volume of applications that we receive we are only able to respond to candidates who are successful at this stage.