Kitchen Manager - Luton
Head Chef / Kitchen Manager Welwyn Garden City – New opening £35,000
We have a great opportunity for a strong, driven Head Chef or Kitchen Manager to be involved with this exciting opportunity that has presented itself in Welwyn Garden City
This wonderful restaurant will be opening soon and s looking for a Head Chef/Kitchen manager to oversee the running of a very busy, Flag Ship kitchen.
The concept is based on all things meat and offers its customer fresh, cook to order steaks.
This role is going to be a great opportunity for a Chef who has worked in a high volume, branded restaurant that is looking to join a concept in its infancy stage, help establish the brand and grow the business through the exciting journey as the grow and open more sites.
In a head Chef we need:
- Love and passion for meat
- Experience of running brigade of 10 or more
- Love being hands on and coaching, nurturing and developing junior chefs
- Able to use BOH systems such as FnB shop, fourth hospitality or similar
- Ideally have worked in high volume branded/High street restaurants
- Someone who has a big personality and is a natural leader, when you walk in to the room, people know what you are…
On offer is a great salary of up to £32,000 plus amazing bonus and realistic opportunism to progress
Apply today for information
Apply for Kitchen Manager - Luton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly