Head Chef - London
Are you a Head Chef with experience within the premium casual dining sector?
Do you want to work with fresh, seasonal produce?
Do you want to join an exciting, up and coming company?
Do you love a busy service?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Head Chef who is looking to move into a small, but growing, independent group who currently operates 4 sites in Central London with more to come.
The sites a VERY popular with Thursday – Saturday nights booked up religiously for months in advanced
The concept offers a unique menu using British, seasonal produce missed with Classic Italian and European dishes.
As the head chef we would expect you to have the following attributes, plus have a passion for good quality, relaxed dining menus.
- Good Management skills
- Experience with BOH computer systems (FnB shop, Fourth, Red pepper and the like)
- Ability to follow procedures, understand stock reports, GP management, Labour costs
- Ability to run a busy pass and manage a team of around 15 chefs
- Experience with developing your team and creating a fun, vibrant kitchen environment
- Experience working in a busy kitchen, ideally you will have experience with turnovers in excess of £30,000 per week, but the right attitude will go a long way
In return they can offer you:
- Input in to seasonal changes on the menu
- Working with the best produce
- A salary of up to £36,000 plus £4,000 bonus to start
- The chance to work in one of London’s best concepts at the moment
Apply today for more information
Interviews and trial are being held over the next 2 weeks for you to be in place, established and trained up for the busy Christmas period.
Apply for Head Chef - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly