Site Team Member - Reighton Sands Holiday Park, Filey
Our park teams are lead by a General Manager and have a number of Heads of Department or HOD's which form a part of the park leadership team. Regardless of role they fulfil, the overall aim is about being an antidote for daily life and therefore our parks being a 'breath of fresh air' for our holidaymakers and owners. Supporting each other to deliver a set of crystal clear set of values ensuring that all team members help to create amazing experiences and memories for our guests, equally focussing on standards and services at all times.
We describe our team members, at all levels, as 'bright and breezy' people and you will need to have the right attitude for consistently living by dare to care, yes I can, keep it simple, make it fun and do the right thing for our guests.
.....All our Team Members aim to deliver this at all times, enjoying working in a busy, fast paced, fun and challenging environment.
As a Site Team Member I am responsible for:
- Effective Communication with customers in a professional manner
- Offer assistance to customers with minor problems, eg lighting fires, water heaters etc
- Ensure the Health and Safety of all Owners and Customers
- Report all defects including broken windows, burst pipes, potholes etc
- Maintain all equipment in working order
- Take care of your own health and safety and that of your colleagues
- Comply with recommended safe working practices
- All aspects of moving and siting Holiday Homes around Park in a safe and timely manner
- Ensure all siting team are in communication at all times
- Ensure all vacant bases are left neat, safe and tidy as per Company guidelines
- Maintain stock of all parts
- Report water leaks
- Liaise with Guest Services over Holiday Home movements
- Assist with the implementation of legal and site rulings, eg speeding vehicles, dogs not on leads etc
So, if you want to give your career the break it deserves then look no further.........