Telephony Technical Lead
Do you want a career working in IT for The Times 4th Best Big Company in the UK?
As Telephony Technical Lead you will be responsible for ensuring current and new telephony services operate to the required standards. Manage suppliers ensuring contracts are up to date and driving a value for money.
The purpose of the role:
- Take the lead in managing and delivering the telephony infrastructure strategy so that it meets current and future business requirements / regulation.
- Identify & deliver technical and process innovations / improvements following Best Practice.
- Provide technical expertise and consultancy to IT colleagues on all aspects of design & implementation for telephony services
- Manage and support the BAU activities amongst the technical analysts. Provide escalation support for technical (infrastructure) issues and follow through to satisfactory resolution
- Coach and support technical analysts to optimise performance and improve the quality and consistency of applied analysis, design and service/solution delivery
- Actively manage 3rd party suppliers, ensuring solutions meet timelines & quality standards and costs are in line with budgets
Our ideal Telephony Technical Lead will have worked in a similar role managing telephony services in a contact centre led business. They will understand how to remove legacy telephony and simplify systems moving the business onto a Unified Communication platform. Must have the ability to work with the business to ensure services transition smoothly with no service interruption.
The benefits of working for us:
- Discounted Bourne Leisure Holidays for you, your family and friends.
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month
- Opportunity for professionally recognised qualifications to develop and progress
- 22 holiday days (rising to 25) plus bank holidays.
Bourne IT Services is a lively and innovative environment providing a great opportunity to influence the way we communicate information to the business in the right way and at the right time. A key part of the support centre based at Hemel Hempstead, the team strives to live our values of Being Positive, Being There, Being Smart, Being Clear and Being Better.