HR Business Partners - Bourne Leisure Support Centre - Hemel Hempstead
Do you want to continue your career in HR, working for The Sunday Times 4th Best Biggest Company in the UK?
Haven is currently looking for 2 Regional HRBP's to partner with our Operations Directors to support the parks and their teams with their HR and People Development activities. These are 2 new and exciting roles to help us take our people agenda to the next level providing our Caravan Park teams with operationally focused HR support.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Drive engagement through the park General Managers ensuring that we nurture and develop talent at all levels to aid career progression and retention.
- Ensure teams are trained and coached to the required operational and cultural standards so our teams deliver exceptional customer service.
- Lead and deliver change and is able to communicate and coach the changes effectively.
- Lead the people agenda through regional and park teams to deliver a truly amazing place to work where our team always makes a difference to our guests.
- Create operational standards and processes to deliver exceptional standards to our internal/external customers (team/guests) .
To be successful you will have:
- Effective coaching and communication Skills
- A successful track record of leading and developing teams in large/ multisite operational environments.
- The ability to thinks strategically and shift between immediate and long term priorities.
- Consistently demonstrates strong leadership and influencing skills at all levels.
- Ability to manage the people and change agenda through the line by influencing and engaging the teams.
- Ability to influence issues with sound judgment understanding and interpreting complex situations.
- CIPD Qualified to level 5 and chartered membership.
Our ideal candidate will have worked in a fast paced and guest centric organisation where it is values lead and totally team member focused. They should be familiar with the HR Business Partner organisational set up and is able to work flexibly across a number of sites.
The regions we are currently recruiting for are our North and West Region.