Head Chef - London
Role: Head Chef
Sector: Contract catering - B&I
Monday to Friday - Excellent hours
I am seeking an exceptional Head Chef for a prestigious B&I contract in London which offers genuine room for growth and creativity
This site is providing food for up to 500 + people per day and you will lead a small, skilled team in the kitchen.
As Head Chef you will oversee all food provisions for the Staff Dining facilities which include grab and go, hot and cold main course, coffee shop outlet and a limited amount of hospitality.
The client on site is really open to changing and developing the offering and you will be able to make changes every day of the week!
You will write menus, be comfortable with costings, GP% and due diligence and health and safety. This could be a great career move for an ambitious and well experienced Senior Sous chef who is looking to move up to Head Chef and will require someone who operates at 100% at all times!
The highest standard of quality is the norm on this site and must be maintained at all times.
The ideal candidate:
- You will come from a Large B&I or a hotel / banqueting background
- Experience in all due diligence, COSHH and Health & Safety
- Experience of managing, leading and motivating teams
- Comfortable with Volume catering
- Can cope under pressure and have experience in working in demanding sites
- Craft Trained
- A passion for delivering excellent food and standards
- Excellent client relationships
- Bags of personality and a fantastic work ethic are essential
Interested in this challenge – APPLY TODAY!
Apply for Head Chef - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly