Head Chef - Blackpool
We recently invited a group of local food bloggers to explore our exclusive dining concepts, take a look at their experience in this sneak peak
Genting UK is part of the Genting Group which celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2015, and has grown into a truly global business with interests spread across the world. The Group, one of Malaysia’s biggest and most respected corporations, now enjoys a market capitalisation of US$33.5 billion. With 4,500 hectares of prime resorts land in its portfolio and 35,000 employees across the world including the newly opened Resorts World Birmingham complex; the first of its kind in Europe
Genting is one of the largest casino operators in the country with 40 casinos located from Edinburgh to Plymouth, we are highly respected and a multi-award winning business. Do you want to work for a leading worldwide brand? Then come and join us here at Genting UK!
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to lead a passionate, driven, hardworking team within our kitchen as our new Head Chef at Genting Casino Blackpool. Our ideal candidate will be passionate about food from a role at a similar level, we need a natural leader who is able to effectively manage the team and take control of their own kitchen.
Key competencies and duties include:
- Understanding of food margins and how these are achieved
- Training in new menus
- Proven people management skills
- A sound understanding of all Health and Hygiene Practices
- Foundation Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate
- Experience in stock control
- Proven planning skills and the capacity to meet deadlines
- Commercial awareness
- An effective team player, contributing to continuous business improvement, leading and training the team
If this sounds like you please do not hesitate to apply today!
Applications close 6th October 2016
Apply for Head Chef - Blackpool
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly