Business Development Manager – Manchester
Business Development Manager – Sales & Marketing Experience Required - Job Summary
Our client is a rapidly expanding business that is making a real impact in the hospitality industry. They provide a unique service to the hotel, restaurant & bar industry and are gaining large number of new customers every day. This role would suit someone who is currently in a customer facing Sales & Marketing role working within the hospitality sector.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate great verbal and written communication skills, great relationship building skills and genuine drive & determination.
The role is Monday to Friday (business hours) that comes with fantastic rewards and longer term growth potential.
Business Development Manager – Sales & Marketing Experience Required - Role Responsibility
In the role of Business Development Manager your remit will be to work meet with prospective clients to discuss and present the company's service offering and to manage the successful signing up of new clients. You'll be focused on driving new business within the Manchester area and utilising your hospitality knowledge and network to grow your client base.
Business Development Manager – Sales & Marketing Experience Required - The Ideal Candidate
In summary you will need to:
- Be highly organised with strong diary management skills
- Be pro-active and driven and maximise your time effectively
- Ensure that you're fully prepared for client meetings to ensure maximum impact and to ensure a high conversion in signing up new clients
- Present the company's unique services in a clear and confident manner and to successfully communicate the features & benefits of those services Develop great working relationships through having a confident, articulate and personable approach
- Work closely with the sales and operational teams to promote a great team and collaborative culture
- Thrive in a fast paced and rapidly evolving environment and therefore be flexible and adaptable
- Pro-actively drive networking opportunities to maximise the company's exposure in the Manchester Hospitality market
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and strong written communication skills
Detail2Leisure is a division of Detail2Recruitment Limited and acts as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UK's leading leisure, hospitality, contract catering & facilities management companies.