General Manager - Nationwide
Fitness First General Manager - UK
As Fitness First enters an exciting new chapter, we are looking for General Managers to join us on our journey.
With an exciting future ahead through development of the brand and continued focus on being our members’ greatest supporters, we are looking for motivated individuals to contribute to our continued success. Do you possess the passion, energy and ability to drive the Fitness First message forward?
This exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated individual to join the Fitness First team. As a General Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running of your club. You will be accountable for staff management and overseeing operational tasks successfully whilst taking a positive approach to change and development.
The General Manager will engage, inspire and develop their club team to support members to achieve their health and fitness goals in an inspiring and safe environment. They will grow membership, revenue and profitability of the business whilst delivering an exceptional customer service experience and be passionate about working in an environment that constantly strives to improve peoples’ lives.
- Proactively attract, recruit and retain talent in your club through using proven people management experience
- Coach and mentor employees to enable them to reach their potential and deliver results
- Drive an outstanding member and guest experience in club, focusing on member interactions
- Implement business plans to achieve total revenue targets and maximise controllable profits in the club
- Achieve the budgeted Net Member Movement monthly and yearly in line with budgets
- Achieve all incremental revenue lines of budgeted PoS revenue, including Body First, Body First+, Admin and Pro-Rata revenues
- To ensure Operating With Excellence, Finance, Member Experience, new member generation and Fitness Firsters standards are adhered too.
- To ensure brand standards are delivered and club maintenance is managed by utilising maintenance systems.
- To engage local community and organisations in fitness, health and wellbeing events to make the world a fitter place
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience within the Fitness Industry
- Leadership experience within a commercial environment
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience within a target driven environment
- Proven ability to thrive under pressure
- A passion for fitness and helping others work towards goals
Benefits of Fitness First:
- £35,000 - £50,000 Basic Salary plus excellent monthly bonus scheme
- Free Health Club membership
- Discounted membership for a friend or family member
- Reduced cost health insurance
- 21 days holiday per annum rising up to a maximum of 30 dependant on service + your Birthday off
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity Benefits
- Recruit from within’ career progression policy
- Contributory Pension Scheme
This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for career progression and development within a forward thinking, fitness focused environment.
Fitness is about people and here at Fitness First we are our members’ greatest supporter – are you ready to change lives?
For more information please apply now!