General Manager - Bradford
General Manager – Leading Retail and Hospitality Operator - Job Summary
An exciting opportunity for a top performing retail manager who is passionate about delivering excellent levels of customer service. You will be the General Manager for a complex, multi-faceted business and as such, the role is equally suitable for someone currently in a multi-site role as it is for a large single-site General Manager
This is a UK retail flagship site, showcasing high quality customer service. Our client is a market leader in Retail and Hospitality and recognise that people are fundamental to their success, with them offering award winning training and development. Due to their wide range of businesses, they can offer unparalleled career development.
General Manager – Leading Retail and Hospitality Operator - Role Responsibility
- Responsible for the day to day management of a high turnover multi-unit operation – ensuring that high standards are maintained and you will be involved in the recruitment and training of a customer focused team
- Ensuring excellent standards of customer service within the stores
- Full P&L Management
- Relationship management – through your development of staff and by creating excellent relationships with senior management and third party suppliers
- Create strong awareness of local competition
- Planning and implementing plans to achieve strategic growth of the operation and overall contract delivery
- Deliver the profit for the business through leading and supporting your team in delivery of their financial targets
General Manager – Leading Retail and Hospitality Operator - The Ideal Candidate
- Come from a high volume, fast-paced background multi-brand operation.
- Strong communication / customer service / organisational skills
- Excellent Profit and Loss management
- People development skills
- Excellent track record of achievement: maximising sales and achieving / surpassing targets
Detail2Leisure is a division of Detail2Recruitment and acts as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UK's leading hospitality & leisure companies.