Chef de Partie - Durham
Chef de Partie
We are looking for experienced chefs to join our team within Ramside Hall Hotel, the AA highest rated 4 Star hotel in the North East. Food has always been an important part of the experience at Ramside Hall Hotel and if you are looking to develop within a busy luxurious environment, opportunities are available for you.
As an experienced Chef De Partie you will be work alongside the Head Chef within a thriving kitchen using fresh locally sourced produce. You will be required to meet and exceed the already high standards of food, continue develop the menu, mentor and train the junior members of the brigade.
- You should have a real passion for cooking and have experience of modern British cuisine.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Must have a can do attitude and be a team player.
- Be consistent with excellent standards of personal presentation.
- Experienced in running own section.
- You will need a proven track record as a Chef De Partie ideally within a four-star hotel or fine dining/bistro restaurant.
- NVQ or equivalent qualifications would be an advantage.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Health & Safety, and hold up to date Food Hygiene certificates.
In return we will offer a competitive salary and an excellent training programme and welcome you to be part of the team working for a hugely successful family owned hotel. If you have the passion and experience, please send your CV, we look forward from hearing from you.
We value all applications, unfortunately due to the volume of response we are currently receiving; we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience most closely match the requirements of the role. We will however, hold your application on file for a period of 6 months should a suitable alternative arise.
Apply for Chef de Partie - Durham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly