Front Office Manager - West Drayton
Front Office Manager Heathrow – up to £28000 + bonus
Busy hotel in the Heathrow looking for an experienced Reception Manager or Front of House Manager to join this dynamic team.
We are looking for an individual with an excellent presentation, stable career and a minimum of 1 year at management level within Front of House.
The main duties will be:
- Co-ordinate all activities, operations and running of the Front Office Department – whilst actively displaying a proactive front of house leadership style.
- Take a leading and positive approach with guests, reinforcing a customer focused approach to hotel operations at all times and harnessing Guest feedbacks as a tool to measure success.
- Set up and maintain a high level of personal service and guest recognition
- Development and implementation of SOPs and activities to motivate the team and maximizw revenue possibilities.
- Ensure that all guest queries are handled promptly and efficiently.
- Anticipate guests needs whenever possible to enhance quality service
- To have a high level of product knowledge of the Hotel and the local area.
- Use initiative in relation to the speedy resolution of guest queries or problems.
- Assist and support in achieving Hotel and Departmental goals and objectives
Interested in this great challenge?