Regional Manager - Health and Fitness
We are looking for a regional manager to take responsibility for the leadership and management of a large number of leisure facilities throughout the country. As regional manager you will have the responsibility for ensuring that through your teams you will be driving a region with a combined turnover of around £30m. Interested candidates will need to be able to demonstrate:
* A proven ability to help implement and deliver a clear vision and strategy for the region which reflects and deliver the corporate, strategies and objectives
* Exemplary coaching and influencing skills and a strong track record in effectively building, leading and managing a senior team of managers and GMs.
* Identify new opportunities and encourage innovation in the delivery and continuous improvement within the r
* Provide clear and regular business reports and updates to the SMT team and engage them fully as required
* Ability to innovate and find creative and practical solutions to complex problems and to exploit new opportunities.
* Ensure that the quality systems are in place across all business units and are working to a high operational
* Is able to create excitement for change and understands how to drive change.
* The ability to produce results to demanding deadlines and work on a number of key issues simultaneously prioritising effectively.
* To manage mobilisations of new contracts and significant capital investment projects
* IT literate with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ensure full compliance with legal, regulatory, ethical and social requirements.
We are keen to talk to candidates who have a proven track record working at a senior level within the private sector or leisure management running a similar sized turnover region or business. The position will require extensive travel throughout the country enabling the successful candidate to have flexibility on their base location.
In return we are offering a highly competitive basic salary of up to 75K with the opportunity to earn a further 15K in performance related pay. There are significant benefits that accompany this position including a competitive matching pension contribution, car allowance and 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays.
Due to the high level of interest in senior appointments only those candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted.
Apply for Regional Manager - Health and Fitness
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly