Front of House - The Quarry Bank - Timperley
Here at Hydes, we are not only a pub operator but we also brew our own beer, and have over 150 years of history and heritage.
Are you looking for part time work? Do you have a bubbly personality, have excellent standards, integrity and enjoy working with people. We may have the perfect role for you.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join to our front of house team at the Quarry Bank, to enhance our strong team, and help us be the best at what we do.
The Quarry Bank is located in the heart of the village of Timperley. This site is very much a community site, hosting a large bowling green at the back. With live entertainment, and quiz nights, this is extremely popular with the local crowd. It offers a typical pub menu including burgers and grills, as well as a variety of ales to choose from over the 8 hand pulls on offer.
Regardless of how many hours you work, our customers are in your hands. You will be the face of the Quarry Bank knowledgeable about all the dishes on our menu and what is the best thing to drink with what meal. But most of all you love to look after people, understand what makes them happy and get a buzz from making someone’s day. You will also have a passion for food, drink and hospitality
Our front of house teams work hard to ensure that ‘excellence is a habit’.
We are therefore looking for someone who can demonstrate the following attributes and skills
- Socially confident with excellent interpersonal skills
- Has excellent attention to detail, demonstrating high standards of punctuality, cleanliness and personal presentation
- Indicates a positive ‘can do attitude’
- Enjoys working to high standards and working under pressure
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Is able engage with customers appropriately and respond to their needs
- Demonstrates great product knowledge and able to prepare and serve excellent drinks
We offer comprehensive training packages, to ensure that you are to speed with the way we do things. This will include understanding our menus and beers as well as understanding the culture of the site you will be working in.
- Career Progression Plans within our estate
- You will receive an hourly rate of £6.95 / £7.20 with the living wage premium for over 25s.
- 5.6 weeks holiday entitlement, and pension plan.
- 50% discount card, for food at several of our sites, upon completion of Hydes mandatory online training
- Free Uniform