Commis Chef / Chef de Partie - Bankside, London
Commis Chefs & Chefs de Partie
We welcome friendly, enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our family, for our exciting new opening – Caravan Bankside.
At Caravan we are dedicated to hard work and having fun while we are doing it. We want our team to grow, and invest in staff training and development for our people.
We’re looking for passionate, motivated, & friendly people to join our team as Commis Chefs & Chefs de Partie. If you have any of these qualities, with at least 1-2 years experience in a similar role we would love to hear from you!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is ambitious, providing plenty of potential for development.
All applicants must speak fluent English, be eligible to work in the UK, and provide two work references.
All applicants must be willing to work split shifts and be flexible.
A full time role that requires you to work under the guidance of the Head Chef and Sous Chef.
You are responsible for the efficient and productive management of the section you work on.
You are expected to work as specified by the Head and Sous chef to a high standard and fit in with the Caravan way.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Always aim to produce the best product
- Always be punctual & positive
- Work in a clean and tidy manner
- Have a can do attitude
- Be respectful of others, be co-operative & a team player
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times
- Multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Maintain a clean working environment
- Constantly exceed expectations with fun and friendly customer service
- Happily assist staff from other departments when requested and where able
- Represent Caravan and its interests in the best possible light, at all times
Who we are…
Our food concept is “well-travelled”, which means that whilst the food we use is local and seasonal, we take influence from our travels and combine international flavours to create dishes with bold, interesting flavours.
Our menus are designed with an emphasis on small plates designed for sharing. This dining concept lets the guests choose from a great variety of small plates enabling them to maximise their dining experience by trying a number of dishes rather than the traditional starter/main concept.
All aspects of what we do are hugely important; the food and drinks, the cool warm atmosphere, roasting the perfect coffee and delivering it all with casual excellence.
£21,500-£24,000, depending on experience
Work with us…WORK HARD, SMILE LOADS, LIVE WELL