Junior Sous Chef - Hampshire
Junior Sous Chef - £24k - New Forest
This is a great opportunity for an experienced CDP or Senior CDP Chef to take on a hotel based, fresh country kitchen as the Junior Sous Chef. This leafy New Forest property is situated close to a busy, bustling market town, and is constantly busy due to its impeccable reputation. The successful Junior Sous Chef will have the following traits:
- At least 3 years in a 2AA rosette or above kitchen.
- Have experience as a Chef de Partie at this level
- Able to manage a brigade
- Be knowledgeable in the latest food trends
- Have an in depth cooking knowledge of both modern and classical methods
- Be able to run not only a successful service, but an outstanding kitchen in the absence of the Head and Sous Chef
- Be accountable for all due diligence in the absence of the Head Chef
- Consistently able to produce 2AA dishes and help develop the menu and team
Fresh seasonal menus - award winningGreat scope for progression at 1AA Rosette pushing for 2AA level
The Offer Starting salary of £24k per annum Live in available on site for the first month. Opportunity for progression within groups properties.
Apply for Junior Sous Chef - Hampshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly