Head Chef - Derbyshire
Location – Callow Hall, Ashbourne, Derbyshire, Peak District
4 * 1 Rosette venue.
Callow Hall Country House Hotel is an award-winning country house hotel and restaurant set in the beautiful South Derbyshire Peak District. It's set in stunning parkland and the team here enjoy providing a super level of service.
In the kitchen we have a requirement for a Head Chef.
There are a number of menus that the kitchen team are required to prepare for example restaurant dining, room service, afternoon tea as well as private events and functions. This venue is a popular destination for weddings and large scale events. The successful applicant will understand the concept of producing the highest standards across all of the food offerings within the business whilst managing their team and monitoring the kitchen standards.
We require an experienced ‘Hands-On' Head Chef that will:
- Cook to a standard to match all the food requirements of the business
- Manage a kitchen with a hands-on approach
- Ability to motivate and lead from the front
- Possess a sound knowledge of stock control and a proven ability to achieve and maintain GPs.
- Be a team player with excellent people skills and ability to work cohesively with all departments in the business
- Be level-headed, mature, trustworthy and reliable.
- Sound knowledge of EHO requirements and safer food management techniques
If you feel you have what it takes to join our kitchen then we would be absolutely delighted to hear from you.