Head Chef - London
Jackson + Rye have an exciting opportunity for a Head Chef to join the team at Jackson + Rye. The successful candidates will join us on a full time permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary plus paid overtime.
Fed up with ‘run of the mill’ hospitality jobs and conventional ways of doing things? Keen for a new challenge that actually allows you to have a real impact on creating something big?
Jackson + Rye is a vibrant restaurant and cocktail bar. Our restaurants are open all day from 8am till late, seven days a week, offering high quality informal dining with American heritage dishes inspired by US east coast cuisine. Due to our continued success and plans to expand we are currently recruiting for a passionate and dynamic Head Chef who will match our passion for food, service and exceeding expectations.
Our ideal Head Chef would be:
- Passionate chef who will support the management team on all aspects of running the restaurant
- Will have a strong operational background with the ability and track record of leading and inspiring kitchen teams
- Must have an obsession with delivering great quality food to our customers…time and time again
- A natural and relaxed style and the ability to have a laugh even when under pressure!
The successful Head Chef will enjoy these benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid overtime
- Good Work-Life Balance
- Individually tailored training
- Unique opportunities to grow and develop with an evolving brand
- 28 days of holiday per year
- Staff meals during shift
- Generous company discounts
If you have an enthusiastic Head Chef with can do attitude and a willingness to challenge yourself in order to push your learning and progress your career as then please send you CV.