Recruitment and Training Manager - Camden, London
We are looking for an experienced Retail/Hospitality Recruitment and training manager to join our growing business.
This an excellent in-house recruitment opportunity to join a progressive and forward thinking hospitality business operating high quality volume restaurant and entertainment premises
We offer excellent levels of progression and are the market leaders in our field. We place all of our emphasis upon customer service and efficient operational skills. The role is to oversee all operational recruitment functions and involves training duties.
As Recruitment Manager you will:
- Recruit key roles within Operational departments to ensure a pipeline of high performing talent, meeting external requirements and enabling competitive advantage through high performing recruitment
- Identify set up and evaluate effective channels for attracting direct candidates for key roles, continually assessing to ensure consistency in pipeline and maintaining appropriate cost per hire
- Create talent pools for key roles and locations to utilise quality applicants, providing a primary cost-effective pipeline
- Promote "refer a friend" and other such initiatives across the business and Identify opportunities for recruitment campaigns and events.
- Carry out candidate engagement throughout the selection process, identifying concerns and making recommendations for improvements
- Advise, coach and support managers on policy, process and tools to ensure consistency in recruitment that adheres to best practice and is legally compliant
- Utilise and develop the use of the "e recruitment" system to maximise management information outputs and build the talent bank, adhering to data protection guidelines
- Communicate with external providers on requirements, performance levels and improvements required, driving continuous improvement
- Administer and facilitate recruitment events including recruitment fairs and assessment centres
- Administer and support recruitment campaigns to drive the pipeline of talent and build the talent bank, measuring results and making process enhancements
- Collate and track training needs within the company’s venues but also for each individual employee
- Carry out interesting and inspiring training sessions within the venues and 1:1
- Builds and maintain positive and pro-active working relationships with Operations and Head Office built on credibility and results
- Conduct reviews with external providers and internal customers to measure performance and enhance departmental performance
- Deliver excellent training to employees of all levels
- Organize and execute induction and open day events
The Ideal Candidate
As Recruitment manager you must have:
- Recruitment experience ideally gained within retail, leisure or hospitality
- Experience of sourcing candidates across diverse Operations
- Experience of sourcing candidates using various techniques, including job boards,
- CV mining, networking and making direct approaches
- Strong influencing skills to promote a credible recruitment function when dealing with Heads of Department
- An ability to deliver results in tight timescales
The role is full time and we are offering a competitive salary for applicants with the desired experience as well as development opportunities within the business. We also offer a generous staff discount to enjoy across all our venues.
Apply for Recruitment and Training Manager - Camden, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly