Reservationist, Camden, London
Reservationist- Camden Dining
We are offering a fantastic opportunity to work with some spectacular and award winning venues such as Shaka Zulu, Gilgamesh and The Cuban, which are based in the heart of Camden.
We are looking for a telephone reservationist to join our team, this is a full time position. Our reservations office is open 10am-10pm, 7 days a week. Ideally you will be flexible to work evenings and weekends. Hours will may vary depending on busy or quiet periods.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Answering all calls in a timely and professional manner
- Entering reservations into the relevant venues' Opentable system
- You must be aware of all the restrictions for any special offers, or vouchers that are running and take any codes accordingly when guests call to book
- Answering guest enquiries via email and phone
- Providing a very high customer service
- Being up to date with all our venues’ menus, events, and offers
Skills and Requirements
- Good level of written and spoken English
- A friendly and professional telephone manner
- Strong IT skills
- Experience using Opentable booking system is ideal, but training can be given
- Good time management
- Organisational skills
- You must work well in a team
- Work well under pressure at busy times
We are offering a competitive salary for applicants as well as development opportunities within the business. This is a unique opportunity to join our dynamic and growing business. We also offer a generous staff discount to enjoy across all our exciting venues.
Kindly apply with a cover letter and CV, and we will be in touch with successful applicants.
Apply for Reservationist, Camden, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly