Events Co-ordinator INTERN- Camden, London
Events Co-ordintaor INTERN- Camden Dining
We are offering a fantastic opportunity to work with some spectacular and award winning venues such as Shaka Zulu, Gilgamesh and The Cuban, which are based in the heart of Camden.
Our venues attract a high profile clientele and we are looking for an individual to join our events team and assist with managing some exciting events in our gorgeous restaurants, bars and clubs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for forming relationships with our clients
- Confidence in providing a high standard of service
- Good telephone manner and IT skills
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills
- Handle pressure calmly and professionally
- Excellent problem solving and decision making using a systematic and precise approach
- Day to day operations and coordination of events
- Handling bookings and enquiries for the private dining rooms and events
- Organising small and large events including full venue hire
- Showing potential clients around our venues
- Producing a unique, quality experience for all clients
The role is full time and we are offering paid travel expenses, and lunch each day, as well as potential development opportunities within the business.
This is a great opportunity to learn some vaulable skills and experience in this sector.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter, and we will be in touch with successful applicants.