Events Restaurant Supervisor- Camden, London
Events Restaurant Supervisor
Gilgamesh is a unique Pan-Asian Restaurant and lounge bar located in the heart of Camden Town's Stables Market. We offer a unique Eastern gastronomic and night-life experience in stunning Babylonian palace style interiors.
We are currently looking for a Restaurant Supervisor who will be liaising with our Events team to ensure the smooth running of all events, as well as overseeing the lunch and dinner service.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for forming relationships with our clients
- Confidence and experience with providing a high standard of service
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills
- Handle pressure calmly and professionally
- Excellent problem solving and decision making using a systematic and precise approach
- You must be well presented at all times
- You must be able to work well as a part of our team
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Overseeing events booked for the private dining rooms/private hire, or large reservations
- Management, motivation and coaching of the teams
- Staff training
- Effectively managing the team and ensuring smooth running of bar and floor
- Generally overseeing the smooth running of service
- Engaging with customers
- Liaising with our Events team on upcoming events
- Showing potential clients around our venues
- Producing a unique, quality experience for all clients
The role is full time, and we are offering a competitive hourly wage depending on experience, as well as development opportunities within the business. We also offer a generous staff discount to enjoy across all our exciting venues.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter. Only successful applicants will be contacted.