The role of a kitchen porter is vital to the smooth kitchen operation. It is both a physical and challenging role with early starts and late finishes based on guest demand.
What is the job all about?
- Responsible for washing the restaurant dishes and all the kitchen utensils.
- Cleans all the larger items of kitchen equipment and the food production areas.
- Understands importance of hygiene standards
- Takes instruction from kitchen staff as restaurant management.
- Willing to work hard with physical resilience.
A stunning 4-star Victorian hotel on Blackpool's North Promenade, The Imperial Hotel is within walking distance to all of Blackpool's main attractions and home to the famous No.10 Bar.
The four-star Imperial Hotel Blackpool dominates the North Promenade and was one of the first hotels the Victorians built in the new seaside resort of Blackpool, boasting 180 modern bedrooms, 9 of which are stunning suites with sea views.
With 14 flexible meeting rooms for up to 600 delegates, 180 bedrooms, 9 suites, free Wi-Fi, plenty of parking and situated just three miles from Blackpool International Airport, and less than a mile from the train station, this is an excellent destination for conferences in the North West.