Breakfast Waiter - London
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
We are currently recruiting for a Part Time Room Breakfast Waiter to join our vibrant and highly successful Food and Beverage team at the Knightsbridge Hotel.
This is a perfect opportunity for a student, or someone looking to work 5 mornings a week.
Understanding what it means to deliver exceptional customer service and be able to exceed guest’s expectations is imperative to this role. You should be confident in your knowledge of food and beverage, and at ease recommending products and daily specials to the guests.
- To run the daily operation of the Breakfast service
- To meet and greet guests in a warm and inspirational manner
- To answer incoming calls and take accurate orders
- Explain the menu and specials to suit the individual tastes of the guests
- To describe and upsell products to the guests
- To be aware of the hotel occupancy, acknowledge guests using their names and build relationships with all guests
- To maintain and deliver consistent Firmdale standards
- Take instructions and direction from the management team
- Complaint handling
- Previous experience as a Waiter or Room Service Waiter in a 5* hotel
- Good knowledge of food and wine
- The ability to work well under pressure and in a busy environment
- A good approach to teamwork and ability to manage a busy section
- Excellent communication skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Excellent personal presentation
- Resilience and drive to get things right fist time
- Desirably having knowledge of using Micros
Hours required: 20 hours per week on a flexible rota, where some weekends will be required for you to work. Morning shifts working 7am – 11am, or 8am - 12pm.
To apply for the role of Part time Breakfast Waiter:
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.
Why Firmdale Hotels?
Firmdale Hotels is an award winning hotel group with 8 luxury boutique hotels in London and 1 in New York. We have won the Queens Award for Excellence three times and the Soho Hotel has won The Cateys Award for Hotel of the Year.
Quality is what we are all about at Firmdale and that’s from our individually designed bedrooms containing original pieces of artwork to the Egyptian cotton linen used in the restaurant. We believe that the customer truly comes first and that if we get the minor detail right then everything else will follow.
Our culture suits down to earth, genuinely friendly, ambitious and hardworking people. If you want to be noticed and recognised for your individual contribution then this is the company for you
Due to the large number of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. Your CV will be considered over the next 5 working days. If you do not hear from us by this time, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Breakfast Waiter - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly