Receptionist/Administrator - Derby
Nuffield Health is looking for a Receptionist/Administrator to be a key part of their team at their Sports Centre at the University of Derby. This is a casual role, which will involve working shifts between the hours of 06:15 and 22:15 Monday-Friday, and 08:45-17:00 Saturday-Sunday. The hourly rate is set at £7.50 per hour.
About Nuffield Health
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest healthcare not-for-profit organisation. We're balancing our social values with strong business discipline to help the UK get healthy and stay that way. We're all about great people - recruiting and nurturing talent in a supportive, development-led, multidisciplinary setting where teamwork means everything.
As the face of the club the Receptionist/Administrator will warmly meet and greet all of our visitors, ensuring the smooth running of the reception with member's journeys as your top priority, excellent customer service is essential in this role.
You will deal with membership enquiries, new membership prospects, appointments and bookings with the highest standard of attention to detail and customer focus.
You will support with queries relating to assessments and personal training and create a professional first impression for all enquires to the Front of House at our Sports Centre.
Skills and experience:
* Existing experience in a customer service focused environment
* Outstanding communication and customer service skills
* Approachable, personable and able to adapt to different situations, always keen to delight customers and improve their experience
* A team player with exceptional planning and organising skills
* Previous Front of House experience is desirable
Key employee benefits:
* Free gym membership
* Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
* Childcare vouchers
* Continuing professional and career development
* Generous holiday and leave arrangements
* Flexible pension options
* Life assurance and healthcare schemes
* Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
* Cycle to work scheme
* Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
Please note, if we receive a high number of applications we may bring the closing date forward.