General Manager - Maidstone
5 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
General Manager - Hollywood Bowl, Maidstone
Are you ambitious? Do you want to be part a successful Leisure business that offers you all the opportunities you need to develop your career in management?
About the role
We’re looking for an experienced General Manager to manage Hollywood Bowl Maidstone.
Here at The Original Bowling Company our success, growth and innovation has enabled us to become the market leader in our sector. With 54 Hollywood Bowl, AMF Bowling and Bowlplex Centres across the UK and an exciting future ahead of us, could this be the right time for your next career move?
Hollywood Bowl Maidstone is located in the popular Lockmeadow Entertainment Centre and with a Harry’s Kitchen, Costa Coffee, 18 lanes, bar and amusements it’s a great destination for all ages. Together with your team you’ll be responsible for delivering a memorable experience to every customer that walks through our doors, creating lasting memories for them
As General Manager, you’ll be responsible for the overall performance of the centre and the team. You’ll be a great role model and you’ll promote a fun working environment. This centre is always busy and the role is very varied and hands-on. You’ll also need to deliver on financial targets and ensure everything is running smoothly at all times.
Here’s what will make you perfect for this role:
We pride ourselves on being creators of positive energy, so for you to be successful in this role you’ll need a positive attitude and approach to everything you do. Here’s what else will make you perfect for the role:
- Be a creator of positive energy
- At least 3 years’ experience as an experienced General Manager
- A proven track record of building sales with a hands-on approach
- Ability to create a fun and friendly environment for everyone
- Passion for delivering memorable experiences to every customer
- Desire for developing, coaching, supporting and rewarding teams
- Hunger for driving sales and delivering financial targets and an appetite for healthy competition!
- Great attention to detail to ensure outstanding and consistent operational standards
- Full of fresh ideas to drive business development and ambition for success!
- Hold a full clean driver’s licence
The benefits and rewards:
We encourage all of our people to develop their careers and to be the best they can be. That’s why we ensure that we train our teams to the highest standards through on and off job training. As well as great career development, you’ll also receive:
- Bonus of up to 20% of basic pay
- Additional uncapped out-performance bonus where you can earn 20% of all profit over the profit target - some managers have recently doubled their salary with this bonus scheme!
- 28 days’ holiday
- Contributory Pension Scheme (after a qualifying period)
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Free bowling
- Perk Box– access to discounts at hundreds of global brands
- Up to 50% savings on Haven, Warner and Butlins holidays
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Long Service awards
- Discounted food whilst on shift
If you are looking for a new role in leisure and hospitality that gives you more variety, challenges and opportunity, this definitely is the place to be!