Business Travel Consultant
Are you a Business Travel Consultant who is proficient in a GDS and enjoys working for an independent company? This small Travel Management Company are seeking a Business Travel Consultant for their head office based in Southampton.
As well as the normal day to day duties of a Business Travel Consultant this role also includes aspects of account management and business development helping you to widen your knowledge and progress in your Business Travel career.
As a Business Travel Consultant you can expect a typical day to include:
- Working in an office environment booking all means of travel for corporate clients using GDS systems
- To source the very best & most cost effective worldwide routes booking all flights, rail, hotel and all ground products for your client
- Working in a challenging yet rewarding environment
- Providing exceptional customers service at all times
Business Travel Consultant package
- ££ SALARY excellent- no more relying on commission!
- Travel concessions / discounts
- 22 days holiday
Business Travel Consultant skills/attributes required:
- Excellent flights knowledge from a business travel background
- Experience of using net fares and contracts is ideal
- Have used one of the 3 main GDS- Galileo or Amadeus preferred
- Exceptional customer service & communication skills
With a great opportunity like this to work for a reputable business travel company don’t delay in sending your application!
For a fully confidential discussion on this Business Travel Consultant job, please send your CV via the apply now button or contact Emma in our Business Travel team 0207 812 3816
Apply for Business Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly