General Manager vacancy: The Bolton benefitted from a remodel in 2014 and is well situated, a stone's throw from Earl's Court tube station.
We are looking for a General Manager who can continue the growth in drink sales and develop the food offer alongside a new menu launching this autumn. The pub is used by locals, workforce, tourists and sports fans alike, and so we need a General Manager with an adaptable style and passion to drive the guest experience. An entrepreneurial approach to sales driving and capitalising on the private function room, entertainment offer and hospitality is a must.
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!