Accounts Assistant (Hospitality) - Peterborough
Accounts Assistant (Hospitality)
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000 per annum
- Paying and receiving of monies on behalf of the organization
- Ensuring cash is correctly and accurately accounted for and balanced
- Ensuring bank account is reconciled against regular bank statements.
- Producing monthly balance sheets, data required for the annual audit and forecasts of income/expenditure
- Reporting monthly and as required to the General Manager
- Ensuring the timely and accurate issue of bills.
- Obtaining prompt settlement of monies owing to the fund, reporting any debtors
- Ensuring regular payment of liabilities to external creditors.
- Ensuring paperwork is in place for central bank to authorise BACS payments for member’s bills.
- Stock takes with Manager/bar staff every week, to reconcile monies against stock levels.
The Ideal Candidate
- The ideal candidate for this role must have excellent customer service skills.
- Experience in book keeping/accounts is desirable
Apply for Accounts Assistant (Hospitality) - Peterborough
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly