General Manager - London
General Manager – Established Restaurant- Tue-Sat
Salary: £50,000 per annum plus bonus
- Centrally located venue in London.
- Lunch and dinner operation, with two types of cuisine.
- The site is lively, fun and has a really great following.
- Large venue with cocktail bar and restaurant, loads of potential for new ideas too!
- The role would suit a General Manager that knows the London scene, with a proven track record, having worked in high profile Restaurants
- This is a high volume restaurant and the GM needs to be top of their game.
- You will lead a large team.
- Look at the P&Ls with a careful eye and be a whizz with administration when needed. However, this is not a role for a number cruncher, it’s for a hands on GM.
- Must have high volume experience
- Work in a professional yet friendly manner
- Good cocktail knowledge preferred.
- Be a team player and assist where required
- Have good communication skills and be able to liaise with the team
- Must have worked in a GM role for at least 3 years.
Apply for General Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly