Leisure Receptionist / Fitness Coach - Hemel Hempstead
6 days left
- Job Type
- Part Time
We are currently recruiting for a part time lifestyle consultant to work within our leisure club, Spirit apart of Holiday Inn.
The potential candidates must have or be willing to learn and have a first aid or emergency first aid qualification or pool attendant/lifeguard qualification. Under the general guidance and supervision of the Senior Lifestyle Consultant, the Deputy Club Manager and Club Manager and within the limits of established Interstate Hotels and Resorts and Spirit Health Club policies and procedures, responsible to ensure the highest standard of Customer Care and Services at all times.
At Holiday Inn, we want our guests to relax and be themselves which means we need team members to:
Be you – by being natural, professional and personable in the way you are with people
Get ready – by taking notice and using your knowledge so that you are prepared for anything
Show you care – by being thoughtful in the way you welcome and connect with guests
Take action – by showing initiative, taking ownership and going the extra mile
- To control entry to the Spirit Health Club through adherence to the Health Commitment Statement and club entry policies.
- To supervise safe use of all club facilities and club user welfare at all times.
- To assist in the promotion of membership at the Spirit Health Club by being involved in the planning and delivery of membership promotional activities, handling membership enquires in accordance with the Spirit sales process and administrating new membership joiners.
- Assist in the promotion and sale of other Spirit Health Club services and products.
- Assist in the retention and satisfaction of Spirit Health Club members through engagement, support in helping members achieve their health and exercise goals and providing a high level of service
- To assist in the compilation of management reporting information as requested, adhering to given deadlines.
- To take responsibility for stock control accounting systems.
- To take responsibility for cash handling and cashing up.
- To maintain the cleanliness and general upkeep of the Spirit Health Club at all times.
- To deliver activities and events as part of the clubs fitness programming and service offering to members and hotel guests (e.g. group exercise classes, aqua-aerobics, running club etc).
- Assess the physical condition of users in accordance with the Spirit Health Club approved assessment procedures.
- Prescribe exercise safely and effectively, in line with exercise guidelines promoted within Spirit and Industry accredited training qualifications.
- Maintain member records confidentially in accordance with Spirit Health Club procedures.
- Assist in the organisation and delivery of information and activities to assist club users in achieving their health and fitness goals (seminars, advice sheets etc).
- To assume total responsibility of the Spirit Health Club in the absence of the Deputy Spirit Health Club Manager and Spirit Health Club Manager or as designated.
- To maintain the appropriate attitude and physique to reflect and promote the image of Spirit Health Club.
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills
- Willingness and ability to gain a First Aid at Work and Pool Attendant Qualification
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Ordered Approach
- First Aid at Work Certificate
- Pool Attendant qualification
- Level 2 membership of the Register of Exercise Professionals
- Experience in Fitness industryNVQ/degree (or equivalent) in Health & Fitness
Apply for Leisure Receptionist / Fitness Coach - Hemel Hempstead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly