Catering Development Manager - Salford
Catering Development Manager - Premium Fresh Food Concept - Job Summary
Ideal role for an experienced Back of House / Kitchen trainer with a reputation within a branded food business. Reporting to our Senior Operations Manager, this newly created role offers the opportunity to make a huge difference to how this regional pub operator and brewer, develops its food offer. With just over 30 managed pubs in the Northwest, spanning a diverse range of customer propositions and ranging in turnover from £5K to £50K a week.
Catering Development Manager - Premium Fresh Food Concept - Role Responsibility
This new North based role is pivotal in providing a dedicated resource to drive and enforce operating standards, maintain customer service and develop the food offer within these volume premium business. Ideally you will currently be an Area Chef.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Delivery of training
- Development and implementation of the training plan
- Audit centre of excellence
- Assist in the design and delivery of training tools to support the improvement of operating standards
- Liaise with current suppliers and be responsible for sourcing new ones. Manage our food order systems.
- The role would be to ensure that the kitchen operates smoothly, to manage the profitability and productivity by providing consistently excellent food and exceeding guest’s service expectations. If you can inspire your team to success you can expect competitive benefits, rewards, excellent training and exceptional career prospects
Catering Development Manager - Premium Fresh Food Concept - The Ideal Candidate
- Must be able to work on their own initiative
- Due to UK responsibilities prepared to stay away from home
- Attention to detail and focused on quality standards
- Able to work within a structured environment
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Communicate effectively
- Be a creative problem solver
- Able to motivate and influence others enthusiastic and passionate about developing others and food
- Hands-on experience of preparing a volume menu, on a cook to order basis, within a hotel/restaurant background
- Working to brand specifications and delivery in a consistent manner
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Proven track record
- An ambitious individual, driven by 100% customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of the highest standards of Health & Safety, hand-in-hand with Hygiene, and be able to implement this into the work place
- Be a team player with the desire to develop yourself and those around you
- Desires to excel in everything you do
- Excellent Margin and stock control In return you will be working for a company that really values their employees and is committed to career development
- It is essential that you hold a full valid UK driving license
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.