Assistant Department Manager - Crawley
Do you believe in delivering exceptional customer service?
Are you currently managing or have managerial experience in a branded retail or catering environment?
Do you enjoy the fast pace and ever changing situations of catering and retail?
If you answered yes to all of these questions we want to hear from you!
As a Assistant Department Manager your role is to support the Department Manager to ensure that the whole team are 100% focussed on customer service, driving sales, operational standards, ensuring brand compliance is continuously met and to assist with the development of the team to deliver a budgeted profit.
All of our managers champion exceptional customer service and you will be encouraged to look for continuous improvement in all areas. We’re not just talking about individual behaviours, we want you to proactively, with the help of your team look for ways in which we can improve how we do things, to become even more customer focused and continue to be the nation’s favourite break when travelling.
In order to be considered for this post you will ideally have strong experience in the following areas:
• Experience of delivering exceptional customer service
• Previous experience of leading and motivating a team at a supervisory/junior management level
• Experience of working within a branded retail or catering environment is essential
Moto prides itself in its training and development of people, ensuring individuals are equipped with all the skills and knowledge to succeed in their role and progress to the next. There are no barriers when it comes to promotion in Moto, just job satisfaction, challenges and recognition for outstanding performance.
Employed by Moto, you will work closely with your team and colleagues while we continually strive to improve our operations and create a rewarding working environment for everyone.
There is no disputing that working for us can be hard work, and so we work hard to ensure our teams have fun and are rewarded for their time and a job well done.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Company pension: Moto will automatically enrol employees into a pension when they meet certain criteria and employees gain the benefit of Moto contributions also. Employees may transfer to the Moto stakeholder pension scheme after a qualifying period.
- Life insurance
- Employee discount scheme: From your first day of employment, you and a partner will be eligible for the discount scheme. Levels of discount vary from brand to brand (70% -25%)
- Flexible shift patterns: We offer our employees a range of shifts and working patterns depending on commitments and business.
- Health insurance: Moto provides health insurance for eligible management roles.
- Free parking
- Generous holiday and sickness entitlement