Host/ Hostess - Leeds
Host/ Hostess – Events position
LIVINitaly is a great Italian bar & Restaurant based in the up and coming area of Granary Wharf, by the Leeds-Liverpool Canal, that provides homemade, fresh, real Italian cuisine, Artisan Beers & Cocktails in a fun, young and dynamic environment.
A now expanding company in the centre of Leeds that gives you the opportunity to show your capabilities and program your advancement in a system based on performance, measured through demonstrated achievement.
Our Bar & Restaurant is considered one of the trendiest in Leeds City Centre and has quickly become an attraction for both, local clientele and business people commuting through the area.
A fantastic opportunity has therefore arisen within the Hosting, Bookings & Events Department, as we are currently looking for a passionate Host/Hostess which can contribute to the continued success of our bar & Restaurant.
- Welcome and escort all guests to our Restaurant & Bar
- Coordinate bookings, creating and submitting Events proposals, managing guest correspondence, answer inquiries, allocating tables and supporting the team through service.
- Manage table set-ups
- Answer queries and always exceed guest’s expectations
- Oversee the effective and smooth running of service, working closely with the Restaurant Management
- Maximise restaurant and bar revenue whenever possible by utilising all sales opportunities and packages available
- Ensure full knowledge of the menu and services available to guests
- Be passionate about customer satisfaction and endeavour to create the perfect customer experience
- Ensure company standards of service are adhered to at all times
- Adhere to all Health & Safety and Food Hygiene regulations as set by the Company
- Apply all administrative procedures relating to the job in accordance with Company guidelines
- Carry out all reasonable requests from management
- Great communicative skills and strong determination to goals achievement
The ideal candidate for the role in question would have a Catering diploma or at least 1year work experience, preferably within a similar operation to LIVIN’italy, although a comprehensive training program is also supplied to all candidates.
Your customer service skills must be impeccable and your personal presentation the same.
Candidates must be totally committed to the role, with an outgoing and approachable personality, ready to go the extra mile.
You will need to be a good team player, with an understanding of customer service and a very keen eye for detail. Strong organisational and teamwork skills are essential and the right candidate must
Apply for Host/ Hostess - Leeds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly