Creche Supervisor - Oxfordshire
5 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Crèche Supervisor to join our Crèche Team in our Oxfordshire Fitness & Wellbeing Centre.
If the smile of a job well done is important to you, joining us as a Crèche Supervisor will give you the chance to learn by working with some of the best.
- Must be qualified to at least level 2 child care studies
- Experience of having worked in a childcare setting
- Previous supervisory experience/team leadingIn compliance with legislations and guidelines laid by Ofsted and the National Standards you’ll:Provide care and education
- Promote health, growth & development
- Help children achieve the best possible start in life
Based in our Nuffield Health’s Fitness & Wellbeing Centre our Crèche offers first class care for children aged from 3 months to 5 years.
What we’re looking for?
Ideally you’ll be experienced with a NVQ Level 3 or NNEB however we may offer training
Find your balance… as Britain’s largest and most pioneering healthcare charity we offer excellent benefits which include 20% discount, private healthcare, free gym membership, discounts in our spa and exceptional internal training & career development opportunities.
We will apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for disclosure on successful candidates.