Recreation Assistant - Worcester
freedomleisure, the largest provider of community leisure in the South East, are looking for exceptional people to join the team. We need dedicated employees to deliver a great service to our customers.
Recreation Assistant - Perdiswell Leisure Centre
Hours: 37hrs per week (rota basis)
Salary: Up to £7.20ph (depending on age)
Freedom leisure are looking for Casual Recreation Assistants to join our friendly and professional team at Perdiswell Leisure Centre.
Your duties will include:
- To supervise and assist the leisure centre customers in all areas of the centre, ensuring their safety in accordance to normal operating procedures
- To be a proactive member of the leisure centre team
- To ensure the highest level of customer service is being delivered at all times
- To cover as appropriate and in accordance to training and experience, other areas of the centre
- To maintain high levels of hygiene and cleanliness throughout the centre
We are looking for someone who has excellent interpersonal skills, and a team orientated approach to their work. You will need to have GCSE’s in English and Maths. A Qualification in First Aid at Work would also be desirable. It is essential that you have excellent Customer Service skills, ideally gained within a Leisure environment. Most importantly you will have high standards of work and be able to work with minimum supervision.
To apply, please forward a CV and Covering Letter or alternatively download an application form from the website and return to Reception
Closing Date: 23rd October 2016