Pastry Chef - London
Pastry Chef - NEW OPENING, The City
Pastry Chef required for our exciting new bar and restaurant opening in the City right opposite the hustle and bustle of one of the City’s busiest mainline/tube stations at Cannon Street.
The original ‘SMITHS’ Of Smithfield was established in 2000 and is the iconic 4 floor venue based in Farringdon opposite Smithfield Market. Our new site will offer the best breakfasts, finest dinners, Craft Beers, cocktails and more with a relaxed and vibrant restaurant and bar which heroes great British produce and rare breed steaks.
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Pastry Chef who can demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience as a Pastry Chef in a similar busy restaurant environment.
- Excellent pastry knowledge and food preparation skills.
- Ability to lead and develop junior members of the Chef team.
- Detailed knowledge of food safety standards and procedures.
- A passion for food, drink and the restaurant industry
- A keen desire to learn and progress in the industry.
In return we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- A great work life balance (we are closed on Sundays!)
- Fantastic training and opportunities to develop within a growing company
- Generous employee discount
To apply please send your CV with a cover letter explaining why you would be great for this role.
Salary: £26- £27k pa (45 hours per week)
Job Ref: SOSC/PASTRY
Apply for Pastry Chef - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly