Breakfast Chef - Oxfordshire
Juice Hospitality are recruiting for a BREAKFAST CHEF for a luxury 4 star/1 AA rosette hotel in Oxfordshire who offer live in staff accommodation. The salary is £17,000 per annum. The role is to achieve the highest standards of food production by preparing plated breakfasts for visitors and guests and assist with the production of conference and staff lunches.
The role of Breakfast Chef will contribute to the achievement of Gross Profit targets, maintain a safe and hygienic kitchen environment, work effectively with other colleagues, kitchen and other departments, and provide an effective internal service.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To apply what has been learned with good effect for the benefit of our customers.
- To maintain and achieve a high standard of food quality, preparation and production, with a fast, efficient service.
- To ensure that all buffets are stocked appropriately (when it's a Buffet service)
- To ensure that food wastage is kept to a minimum
- To assist in the production of Conference & events catering, lunch prep and staff food.
- To assist in achieving food costs, kitchen standards and overall objectives.
- To keep a high standard of personal hygiene, clean uniform and maintain effective team working with others.
- To keep high standard of cleanliness on any section where employed also to assist in any job contributing to maintaining hygiene standards, food safety and quality outputs.
- To be aware of the Health and Safety, hygiene and Fire regulations and comply with all instructions and safe systems of work including safe control and use of chemicals used here.
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness, stock control, organisation and standards of any section.
This hotel offers excellent staff training and development, and this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Breakfast Chef. Please apply today with your CV and one of our Recruitment Managers will contact you to discuss the role in more detail with you.
Apply for Breakfast Chef - Oxfordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly