General Manager vacancy: The Malt Shovel is a beautiful Vintage Inn located just south of Uxbridge. Situated on the canal with good passing boat trade and local custom, this pub is in the heart of the countryside with cosy interiors retaining wonderful original features.
This business is in growth with great standards and guest service results. The site also boasts an established team with great people being brought through the ranks.
If you can see yourself being our next General Manager for this business, then we'd love to hear from you! We can offer you a great working environment with all the structure and support you need to manage this lovely country pub.
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
There is one bedroom accommodation available.
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
You will also be required to hold a full driving licence and must also have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle.